Connor Douglas Gilliland is a son of Actor/ voice actor Jean Smart and Actor Richard Gilliland who was born on October 25, 1989, in The United States of America. He is 30 years old. Connor Douglas Gilliland has a sister who was adopted by their parents in May 2009.
Connor Douglas Gilliland father was born on Jan 23, 1950, in Fort Worth, Texas, and his mother was born on Sep 13, 1951, in Seattle, Washington. His both the parents are well-known actor and actress in united states. His younger adopted sister is 11 years old.
|Name||Connor Douglas Gilliland|
|Birthday||October 25, 1989|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Parents||Jean Smart (Mother) Richard Gilliland (Father)|
|Siblings||Bonnie Kathleen Gilliland (Sister)|
10 Facts about Connor Douglas Gilliland:
- Connor Douglas Gilliland was (born on October 25, 1989, in the United States and is 30 years old actor.
- He is the son of a famous actor and actresses but he doesn’t have any kind of social media handle or any kind of fan page.
- Connor Douglas Gilliland mother was diabetes patients and while being pregnant with Connor Douglas Gilliland she has to control her blood sugar level as soon as they conceive if her blood sugar was not in level it would hamper the baby.
- His both the parents were divorced until they met each other.
- His mother was married to her boyfriend in early 20s and later they got divorced but her ex-husband died in a fatal car accident but they were closed even if they were divorced. His father was also married for 9 long years until he met Jean smart in 1986 where they started dating and finally got married one year later.
- His parents met each other on the set of Designing Women where they played together.
- His younger sister was adopted from Chine in May 2009 is named Bonnie Kathleen Gilliland.
- His parents net worth is around $10 million.
- His father has played around 35 TV shows and movies whereas his mother as played 33 movies and 61 television shows.
- Connor Douglas Gilliland’s mother has won 5 awards show.