Jorge López is a Chilean actor who established his name and fame in the acting field. He is popular for portraying the character of Valerio in the Netflix series Elite. Till now, he has starred in more than 5 movies/TV series. From his acting career, he has earned net worth of around $1 Million. He is in the acting field since 2011. His debut role was in the movie Violeta Went to Heaven where he portrayed the role of Young Ángel.
|Birthday||October 30, 1991|
|Height||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Parents||Maria Isabel Astorga Fuentes|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Education||University of Arts, Sciences and Communications UNIACC|
Read until the end to know about Jorge personal and professional life. Such as his Height, Girlfriend, Wikipedia, Age, Family, Instagram and 10 facts.
10 facts on Jorge López
- Jorge López was born on October 30, 1991, and is the rising star of the entertainment industry. His age is 28 years and his zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- He was born in Chile as Jorge López Astorga. So, he holds Chilean nationality.
- Jorge’s mother’s name is Maria Isabel Astorga Fuentes whereas there is no details about his father and siblings.
- His biggest break in his career was from Netflix series Elite. Jorge not only got fans in his real life but also his social media account amassed over millions of followers.
- No doubt he has well maintained. Moreover, he weighs 75 KG and his height is 5 Feet 11 Inches.
- As per the source, Jorge is happily married to Danna Paola. However, there are no further details about her in the web.
- From his acting career, Jorge Lopez has earned hefty amount of money. Similalry, his net worth income is estimated to be around $1 Million.
- Apart from acting, he has also keen intrest in songwriting and sometimes he do write some sentences.
- He has portrayed in almost 6 movies/TV and one of his unforgettable role was in Disney Channel Latin American telenovela Soy Luna (2016–2018).
- Jorge has also got millions of fans following in his official Instagram account that is 11.2M.